SOIL & GROUNDWATER REMEDIATION
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND POLLUTION CONTROL
- Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Permitting.
- Closures and PostClosure Activities
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Environmental Assessment.
- Community Relations.
- Phase I & Phase IIEnvironmental Assessments.
- Environmental Audits
- Site Characterization
- Sampling & Laboratory Analysis.
WASTE MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING
- Solid Waste, Management & WasteCharacterization.
- Health & Safety.
- Site Evaluation and Clean-up.Environmental Data Management
- Hazardous and Non-HazardousWaste Transportation and Disposal
- Removal, closure, installation, cleaning, and maintenance of Underground Storage Tanks (UST’s)
- Removal, closure, installation, cleaning, and maintenance of Underground Storage Tanks (UST’s)Above Storage Tanks (AST’s). *Permitting and compliance
RISK ASSESSMENT AND RBCA CLEANUPS
- Chemicals of Concern (COC’s)
- Site Specific Target Levels (SSTLs) for remediation.
- Environmental, Ecological, Human Health Risk Assessment
- Analytical Fate and Transport Model
- Risk-Based Corrective Actions for Petroleum releases and Leaking Underground Storage Tanks(LUST) sites. (ASTM 1739)
- Site Conceptual Model (potential exposure pathways), for site receptors.
- Natural Attenuation
UNDERGROUND INJECTION CONTROL
Permitting and ComplianceEnvironmental Closure & Design.
Sampling and Analysis.